- The SATIM company was established as a spin-off company at the University of Science and Technology in Cracow. Our research is focused on development and application of satellite radar and optical data.
- We have gathered experience in a number of scientific and commercial projects on a national and international levels. We have cooperated with EADS Astrium, the biggest European satellite services provider. We have also taken part in an international EnerGEO project financed under the UE's 7th Framework Program.
- Currently we are cooperating with European Space Agency (ESA) under the PECS program.
- We are the first Polish company to use spaceborne and airborne imagery (both radar and optical) in so many environmental applications.
- We have the necessary knowledge and experience to conduct advanced analysis of natural threats, influence of mining on the environment, land cover changes, urban areas growth, buildings and infrastructure stability or roads deformations.
- In our daily work we use the newest technologies like radar devices, very accurate terrain maps and the best software.
SATIM Satellite Monitoring LLC
Gramatyka st. 8A/408
30-071, Krakow, POLAND
Our selected publications:
- "Identyfication of Coherent Scatterers in SAR Images Based on the Analysis of Polarimetric Signatures", Autors: Jacek Strzelczyk, Stanisława Porzycka-Strzelczyk, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters ; DOI: 10.1109/LGRS.2013.22.79005
- "Analysis of ground deformations based on parallel geostatistical computations of PSInSAR data", Autors: Jacek Strzelczyk, Stanisława Porzycka, Andrzej Leśniak, Presented during: 17th International conference on Geoinformatics, Fairfax, USA, 12–14 August 2009, ISBN 978-1-4244-4562-2.
- "Analysis of trend changes of ground deformation in the selected mining areas in Dabrowski Coal Basin (south Poland)", Autors: Stanisława Porzycka, Andrzej Leśniak, Presented during: 2011 IEEE International geoscience & remote sensing symposium, 24-29 July 2011, Vancouver, Canada, ISBN 978-1-4577-1004-9.
- "Preliminary pattern recognition in polarimetric signatures", Autors: Stanisława Porzycka, Jacek Strzelczyk, Marzena Bielecka, Andrzej Leśniak, Presented during: IGARSS 2012 - IEEE international geoscience and remote sensing symposium : remote sensing for a dynamic Earth, 22–27 July 2012, Munich, ISBN 978-1-4673-1158-8.
- "Environment monitoring using satellite radar interferometry technique (PSInSAR)", Autors: Andrzej Leśniak, Stanisława Porzycka, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, ISSN 1230-1485, 2008 vol. 17 no. 3A s. 382–387.
- "Study of road deformations in the area of Dabrowski Basin using satellite radar interferometry", Autors: Andrzej Leśniak, Stanisława Porzycka. Presented during: Near Surface Geoscience 2012 - 18th European meeting of environmental and engineering geophysics : remote sensing workshop, 3–5 September 2012, Paris, France, ISBN 978-90-73834-34-7.